Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Comment on NOW National Election Post

Besides the foolish defensiveness from PUMAs who really believe that voting Republican was the best way to get back at Obama (did they vote for Ralph nader, too?), there was a sensible comment, which I'd like to share:

"I think it's really interesting to see how inter-group politics can take up so much energy and time, which could be used toward working for the organization's goals. Seems like there's need for a new system of leadership, which promotes solidarity instead of divisiveness. Thanks for providing this account so people can learn about the inner workings!"

To the person who suggested that if I really cared about NOW I would be quiet about what happened at the conference, I say:
I think it's critical to talk about what happened. How else will we understand each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment